Bush Shoe Attack - Commercial Parody

So did you hear about the shoes? You know, the size ten projectiles hurled at Bush's head this weekend? When I had just heard about it, I laughed and didn't think about it again, but when I saw the actual footage, I realized it was a pretty serious thing. I mean, no one got hurt, but those shoes were sent flying with a mission! That dude wasn't just voicing displeasure, he was trying to take Bush out. Well, take him out in a non death related way maybe, I know in Iraq, putting your shoe on someone or hitting them with your shoe is like the ultimate sign of disrespect.

Also, as another blog contributor here noted, where was the secret service? It looked like it was Iraq's president trying to shield Bush from the second shoe. The secret service guys were probably busy daydreaming about how they can't wait to get rid of this pretzel-choker and start guarding the new first puppy.

Anyways, shoes being thrown at presidents we all hate is funny, no way around it. Bush didn't even take it very seriously, so why should we? Here is a clever parody of those (Budweiser) "Real Men Of Genius" ads. I enjoyed. You enjoy.




Comments

Anonymous said…
Your blog loads really slow for me. You should check it with a speed test and make sure it's okay.

Free Internet Speed Test

Have you checked your internet speed recently? That might help!
NiNa* said…
My speed is good. Maybe a test of your connection speed is in order? :)