Ask and yee shall.. Be Punched in the Face.


Okay, so I was right to be worried. Obama certainly didn't cinch up the nomination last night, although he still has the delegate lead and the math is still in his favor. Hillary won Texas, Ohio, and Rhode Island, so now hopefully the media will stop letting her frame the debate and we back to being fair and being called bias. As Stephen Colbert famously said "Reality has a well known liberal bias." Well guess what? Reality has an Obama bias. That's right, I said it. And any third rate cable news pundit who disagrees can feel free to take me on.

Okay, so some might say that the entire state of Ohio took me on yesterday and kicked my ass. All well and good. I am trying to stay optimistic and hope that for once an election wont' be won by trickery and fear mongering. Haha, what country am I living in? Ack! The cynicism is seeping back in! That's just what she wants! Nooo.. must stay fresh faced and optimistic in the face of evil!

Okay, so now we look ahead to the Wyoming and Mississippi votes, coming up soon. Obama has a good chance of success there as long as Hilliary's "kitchen sink" campaigning doesn't go for the proverbial nuts again. Oh wait, it will. Well, the intelligent arguments coming from Obama today are encouraging, but who knows what people will listen to. I will just have to wait and see with the rest of us little America Nuggets.

Comments