Mmm... Chocalate News


I have always loved David Alan Grier. He was one of, if not the funniest member In Living Color, his stand-up is hilarious, and his career should not be judged on the few horrible sitcoms he took part in (Sorry David, it's true. "Life with Bonnie?!")

Finally he is getting a show all to himself. Chocolate News, a show that if I am correct proves to be another Daily Show, from a black perspective. If they have the same caliber of writers as The Daily Show, I think we're in for something great. David Alan Grier knows how to deliver funny writing, and the preview of tomorrow's premier (9:30est, Comedy Central)  looks very promising. I tried my hardest to get it to post, but I am having some embeded video problems, go here to watch it. Basically, it looks satirical and silly at the same time, can't go wrong there. 

Comments